A family of four dies from electrocution

Nigeria: two children electrocuted to death

A mother is fighting for her life after losing two of her children to electrocution in the Mushin district of Lagos State, Nigeria.

“The children were electrocuted when they attempted to turn on the television after returning from school,” according to reports.

The parents were thrown into despair with the mother fainting and currently battling for her life at the hospital as they were absent before the incident.

“A resident described the incident as a work of the devil,” reports said

Investigation is ongoing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *