The Central Bank of Libya (CBL) announced that it has resumed operations, following the release of its top official who was kidnapped earlier on Sunday. CBL confirmed the release of the head of its information technology department Musaab Muslam, who was taken on Sunday by an “unknown party.” “Governor Sadiq …
Read More »Libyan Central Bank suspends operations after kidnapping of an official
The Central Bank of Libya announced the suspension of all operations, following the kidnapping of one of its senior officials. The bank said that it would not resume work before the official kidnapped earlier Sunday would have been released. It said an unknown party was behind the abduction of Musaab …
Read More »