Nigeria: man electrocuted to death in Lagos

Nigeria: man electrocuted to death in Lagos

A 61-year-old man has lost his life after being electrocuted during the floods incident in Lagos State Nigeria, according to reports.

Police spokesperson, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed the death in a post he shared on his X handle.

“The incident happened during the downpour in the Orile-Iganmu area of the state on Wednesday,” according to him.

“During the rain in Orile-Iganmu, a 61-year-old man, while wading through the floods, held on to a street light pole and sadly got electrocuted,” the spokesperson said.

The image maker urged the public to always stay safe.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *