A young man electrocuted in Akwadum

A young man electrocuted in Akwadum

A 20-year-old welder apprentice has tragically been electrocuted at an electric welding shop at Akwadum along the Koforidua-Suhum road, Ghana.

“The incident occurred while the victim was operating a welding machine,” according too reports.

Officers of the Ghana Police Service at the Akwadum Police Station under the Effiduase Office Command emergency services were immediately dispatched to the scene to assess the situation and take necessary actions.

The vicitm was however pronounced deceased upon their arrival.

His body has since been transferred to St. Joseph’s mortuary in the New Juaben North Municipal Assembly for further examination.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *