A girl fleeing from a dog dies from electrocution

A 13-year-old girl was electrocuted to death while fleeing from a dog in the grounds of her home in the Makoko district of Yaba, Lagos State, Nigeria, according to reports.

“The deceased was on her way to the toilet located within the premises when the dog started barking,” reports said.

“In the process of fleeing, the girl accidentally touched the outdoor unit of an air conditioner and she was electrocuted,” it stated.

She was rushed to a nearby hospital where she was confirmed dead.

The remains of the girl were said to have been buried according to Islamic rites.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *