A man dies digging a well in Kwara

19-year-old student dies of drug overdose

A federal university of Bayelsa State student reportedly collapsed and died after overdosing on a popular illicit synthetic drug known as Colorado in Nigeria, according to reports.

“The deceased was celebrating a recent breakthrough on an Internet fraud deal with his friends when he accidentally consumed an excess of the illicit drug that subsequently killed him,” a student said.

“He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead,” reports said.

“The deceased have been deposited at the hospital for autopsy,” the State Police Public Relations Officer, Asinim Butswat, said.

An investigation has been launched into the matter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *