10-year-old boy dies from electrocution in Ghana

10-year-old boy dies from electrocution in Ghana

A 10-year-old child was electrocuted while playing with his friends at Beppoh in the Western Region of Ghana, according to reports.

“The victim came into contact with a live electrical wire on the ground and got electrocuted after inserting the live wire into his mouth,” according to Joy News.

The live wire was a connection between two stores, which came loose a few days ago and was left unattended.

He was pronounced dead upon arrival at the Beppoh CHPS compound.

The case has been reported to the police but no arrest has been made yet.

The deceased has been deposited at the Bawdie morgue pending autopsy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *