A radio presenter with Ke FM at Kpasa in the Oti Region, Ghana, together with his five friends has sustained varying degrees of injuries after a gas cylinder in their room exploded, citinewsroom reported.
Three of the injured are said to be in critical condition and on admission at the St. Joseph’s Hospital, while the other three have been treated and discharged.
According to Citi News sources, the incident occurred on Saturday night, August 6, 2022.
Although the circumstances leading to the explosion of the gas cylinder remain unknown, the news agency says the victims were affected after the presenter lit the cylinder and tried to change the button.
The radio show host by the name Seth Mensah Akrobeto got burns all over his body.